I am a student at the University of Massachusetts and the founder of the Hoxly Corporation. While at Hoxly, I’ve worked on a number of ambitious projects.
- AskSteem was a search engine for the STEEM blockchain. During its lifetime it served over a billion queries and generated upwards of $40,000 in API sales.
- Hoxly Answers is a machine learning based question and answer website.
- Hoxly News is a social network that allows users to submit and vote on news stories.
- Hoxly Links is a service which automatically redirects links to web pages that no longer exist on the web or have temporarily gone offline to an archived copy.
- Cherry on Top was a Chromium extension that allowed users to input an arbitrary number of Amazon affiliate codes to cycle through whenever they shopped on Amazon.com.
- Python 3.x
- Scipy (Numpy, Pandas, etc.)
- Django 1.x/2.x/3.x
- Bootstrap 3/4
- Elasticsearch 5.x/6.x/7.x
- Keras/TensorFlow 2.0 (Machine Learning)
- Java 10
Hoxly Corporation, Orlando FL – Chief Executive
May 2015 – Present
I founded the company as a web design firm and later pivoted to selling APIs as a Service.
- Built blockchain search API (30 million monthly queries)
- Hired and managed three employees
- Migrated infrastructure to AWS in 2016
- Personally sold over $40,000 of product
- Used TensorFlow to build deep learning models for NLP.
Chamber of Commerce, Casselberry Fl – Event Coordinator
August 2016 – November 2016
Internship where I managed vendors and preparations for the cities annual Food and Wine festival.
Freelance Web Design, Orlando FL – Web Designer
October 2013 – May 2016
Wrote simple static websites in HTML/CSS for individual clients.
University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA
September 2018 – May 2022
- Major: Computer Science, Mathematics
- Concentration: Data Science
- GPA: 3.5 out of 4.0
Lake Howell High School, Winter Park FL
August 2014 – May 2018
- GPA: 4.1 out of 4.0